Monday 10 August 2009

dressing up...

...my iphone!

so a week ago i jailbroke my iphone (naughty i know but my contracts nearly up, cor 2 years goes quickly >.<) now this isnt new as i first hacked into it ages ago and added a World of Warcraft theme on to it :p but this time i made my very own theme! it took me a while but once i got the hang of it it came out really good now this is my main problem with iphones i like to customize my phones the way i like them apple doesnt really give you this option :/ although i wouldnt reccomend this if your abit of a tech n00b i'll probably change it next week :p




i'd like a blingbling case or something pretty
anyone recommend a good place to get them? xo

11 comments:

  1. wow that looks great <3 i only have a really really old nokia which doesnt even have a camera because it is so old and i cant do anything with it :(
    love kamy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i love it! how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @everyone
    ty :))!
    xo

    @courtney
    i basically hacked my iphone and downloaded this app that lets me add themes
    then i just made my own one in photoshop^^
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm tempted to do this but mine is pay as you go so there's no new phone for me!
    p.s you probably know this but you can do screen shots of your phone if you wanted to upload more clear pics?
    looks fab though x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LAUREN MCBRIDE!
    oo i didnt know that lol
    how would i go about doing that? xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeh you hold down the menu button then click the hold button and it flashes and saves to your photo album :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @LAUREN MCBRIDE!
    ahhh i did it ^^
    much clearer piccies now thanks to you :)))
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin