Sunday 30 August 2009

back to college haul

this is my birthday/college haul
my boyfriend and mum took me to these two masssssive shopping centers near to where i live
most of this is from primark as the prices are toooo amazing and the clothes look great too
so yeh pretty pic heavy :)) and please excuse my fatness!! ew


long heavy cardigan


blazer


stripy top


sequinnnssss<3


see through :/




moarr sequinsssss




i have a thing for fringes aswell atmm




studsstudsstudsstuds


fringes and studs = heavennnn


boooooties^^


lol satnav from my mum so i dont get lost




belts


prep+prime finishing powder and creme cup lipstick


sleek palette in original

the video for all of this will be up later so im not gonna say too much about this stuff
otherwise i'll just be repeating myself
i had a lovely day out though and have even more to come in the mail:)
only problem is i dont want to get older :(((
boo!
hope everyone got all the exam results they wanted! im sure everyone did really well

16 comments:

  1. those flats are soooo cute!! and the boots with the studs :)
    you know we love our studdiessss xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. prep+prime powder is amaaaaazaing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flats with the studs, might have to get a pair.
    And the original Sleek palette is my favourite, the colours are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arghh i need to get myself to Primark. The second biggest one made just opened near me and i havent been yet...madness! Fab collection of newbies. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you buy sleek palette's? I'm leaving for the UK on Wed and I'm pretty sure I want that to be my first investment haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got a lot of stuff! Especially loving the stud detail shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the primarks near me never sell anything that nice,i always have to go to far places

    dam you marble arch grrr lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. i managed to get some gorgeous mocassins from primark on saturday! they were only £2, im going to get some studs to put on the front of them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sarah
    can you imagine a studded moose? = awesome overload!
    xo

    @adubbskthx
    a store called superdrug
    xo

    @Beauty and the blog
    same the one in my town is terrible!
    this one was only good cos its in a shopping center so it was masssssive
    xo

    @fashionjunkiexx
    oo nice! let me know how to goes, was gonna try doing it on mine but it seems fiddly:(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like that chunky necklace you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your stuff is so cute! :) i especially like your blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome flats!! I need to get some new ones too..

    ReplyDelete
  13. woowww you have wicked style :)
    x
    http://made-the-cut.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya: I tagged you to do the You Are An Awesome Girl Tag
    http://anastasiaaaaa.blogspot.com/2009/09/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got the booties/ socks the other day.. i couldnt resist when i was in the que, there so cute..

    Nice flats.. i wish id gone into the shoe section now xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin