Sunday 5 July 2009

FIrst Postxo

Hey everyone! hope your all oke!
This is my first blog post and im starting with a EOTD :p

please excuse the bags under my eyes, heat = no sleep:(
for this look i used

UDPP
BarryM dazzle dust in 68
Amberlights by Mac
Shroom by Mac
Purple NYX eyeliner pencil
L'oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss
The Colossal Volum' Express mascara by Maybelline


I'll mainly use this blog as an EOTD/FOTD/Outfit of the day ;))
as my computer's built in webcam doesn't really pick up much detail
but if you'd like a tut for any of the looks then I'll be more then happy to record them and try and show as much as I can:))

haircut soon and more highlights, have no idea what cut to ask for though:( any ideas then throws them my way!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin