Saturday, 19 September 2009

they see me hauling..

first week of college has been good:)
as a treat my mum took me to Lakeside and got me a few bits
yet again its mostly primark, you realllllly cannot go wrong
oke so first is primarks beauty/makeup range


i got the VISP perfume which is SOSOSOSOSOO LOVELYYY!! its like vanilla and iuno but its amazing!! only 4 squid aswell!!! i deffo recommend this for christmas pressies for yr mates:))
eyelash curlers
nail files
coral nail vanish
and a lip plumper
the last two have their own posts coming soon


moar stud boots, i couldnt resist, brown this time as i always seem to get black shoes:/


moccasions, again brown as i dont have many


stud barrel bag, i swear i almost died when i saw it in the window of some chavy shop, i scared my mum abit as well when i squeeled :p
its actually pretty big and will be great for a weekend bag
only £14.00
bargain!!


topshop night rider top with massive arm holes, will have to wear a pretty bra with this or maybe a small tee underneath


back to primark, a skirt with suspenders, very smart idd


aha boyfriend blazer, also got this in navy, the fabric is soooooo soft
i plan on studding one of them, so i have one for nighttime;) and a plain one for day


best til last
what can i say?! ITS GOD-LIKE!
iloveloveloveloveloveloveit!

9 comments:

  1. Coral is my fav colour just now...let me know if the nail varnish is any good...primark in my top 5fav shops lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the moccasins. I saw them yesterday but they neeevvver have my size in Primark! Dammit.

    Great haul. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeeeeeeee all of this, espesh the mocassins!! so so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was down lakeside on thursday and I got those ankle fringed boots,tried to get the navy blazer but they only had big sizes : (

    think im gonna have to take a trip to another p,mark

    JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so have those studded boots too :D
    They fackin' hurt your feet if you do too much walking in them though! Or that's just me. Haha
    :) Great haul, who doesn't love Primark? xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the title of this really made me laugh :)!

    also i saw that wolf shirt the other day and wanted it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog!



    drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pengen yang lebih seru ...
    Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
    Buktikan sendiri ..

    Real Play = Real Money

    - Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
    - Bonus Mixparlay .
    - Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
    - New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
    - Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
    - Cash Back up to 10 % .
    - Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

    Untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
    - YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - EMAIL : asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
    - WECHAT : asianbet_77
    - SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
    - PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

    Salam Admin ,
    asianbet77.com

    Download Disini

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin