Saturday, 19 September 2009

full lush lips


i've been on the look out for a lip plumper but spending £10+ on something that might work never appeals to me so when i was at primark i saw this little beauty
for £1.20 i HAD to try it out, there was little risk involved
the packaging looks a bit tacky, gold plastic but i think thats reflected in the price nicely
the product its self comes out through a small brush on the end and you simple twist the end of the pen to get more out
although it does say it will only take 2 clicks to start it up when you first open it, it took me something like 50 clicks :/
but it did come out in the end!
it smells like....watermelon, fruity
i applied it to my lips and waited, after about 30 seconds i could feel it working
i was a tad worried as it was very numbing but i left it on
it seemed to work, i will have to compare before and after pictures, which i promise i'll do when my nasty coldsore has gone:(
the numbing feeling doesnt last long and im not sure if the effect lasts either, again something im gonna have to look out for

im very pleased with this:) and for the price its pretty good, gets the job done^^

11 comments:

  1. I have tried the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme which worked well but boy did it sting my lips! Ouchy! Also, if I got it on the skin around my lips by accident I ended up looking like a proper trout pout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you on my blog! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. super, visited ur nice blog here, do u liek sweetychocos? just visit and taste it if you like just add that blog as SWEETYCHOCOS in your blog and pls dont forgot to comment about the taste of this sweety chocos

    http://sweetychocoswithecstasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, it's a good price but i wonder if it works... ive never used lip-plumper (it sort of freaks me out) but im interested to see pictures of how it worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the skin doctors one, it's a little pricey at £20 but i've had it nearly a year and have still got a lot left and it really does work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm, I love lip plumpers, they feel so odd and tingly! I expecially love the kinds that smell all cinnamony, but the the chemical smelling ones creep me out, hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I love your blogs so much.
    Can you please check out mine, I just started making them.
    http://beautifulbrunette714.blogspot.com/
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just nominated youu :) ;

    http://fashionjunkiexx.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-awarddd.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey
    cute blog - thanks for following mine!
    id be interested to see before and after snaps :)
    my lips need plumping!!!
    Smaira
    www.smaira-dollymixfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. No one is as angry as the person who is wrong.
    jeux foot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pengen yang lebih seru ...
    Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
    Buktikan sendiri ..

    Real Play = Real Money

    - Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
    - Bonus Mixparlay .
    - Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
    - New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
    - Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
    - Cash Back up to 10 % .
    - Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

    Untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
    - YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - EMAIL : asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
    - WECHAT : asianbet_77
    - SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
    - PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

    Salam Admin ,
    asianbet77.com

    Download Disini

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin