Monday 14 September 2009

sleeping most of the time



helllllo, hope your all oke!
for some reason every time i return from a break i end up having an even longer break
but i have good reasons!
firstly i started college and my timetable is still changing, its such an important course that i need to study an awful lot:(
along with that im learning to drive and have my test coming up soon, eeeeek! my mum has said i should double my lessons to 2 hours a week and any extra i think i might need
had a job interview on sunday which was very surprising as they only rang me the day before and told me to come in
my first ever interview and he didnt ask me anything! i pretty much had the job before i got there lol so the whole morning of me worrying and panicking was for nothing :p
i'd rather not say where its at as some people are meanies and tbh it isnt exactly the most glamorous of jobs but money is money :))
if it means i can afford my car insurance AND anything else i want then so be it;)
due to all this happening im finding it hard to spend enough time with my bf
he lives a fair bit away so its easier if he stays for a while
this will all change ofc when i pass my driving test;)
he seems to think im learning to drive so that i can pick him up and take him through Mcdonalds drive thru -_-
so yeah allllll of this means i cant spend much time on blogs and videos :(
im sure once i get my first pay check i'll have a lil makeup shopping spree so i'll deff post and ofc the odd review, so keep watching
hopefully i'll have enough time for everything
there really isnt enough hours in the day

xo


4 comments:

  1. congrats on the job! and money is money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree that there are not enough hours in the day. I don't even realize that they day is going until it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on getting a job darling (: And good luck with college! What course are you doing? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GeorgiaMae90
    ty:)) its not an amazing job but it'll do for now lol
    im doing animal science and care ^^
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin